About The Conference
International Online Conference on Traditional and Alternative Medicine during on August 19, 2022. This conference will be organized based on the theme: Exploring New Horizons in Traditional & Alternative Medicine. This Traditional Medicine conference will provide a broad range of academic disciplines in natural product which will be emphasized from the discovery of natural products from natural sources through the clinical uses to attract researchers that are contributing in the field of traditional and alternative medicine. It includes a wide range of Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshops, Exhibitions and Career development programs.This conference could be an excellent occasion that brings along novel and worldwide blend of monster, driving colleges and Institutions making the gathering a perfect stage to share mastery, encourage coordinated efforts over the world and reveal advancements in Traditional & Alternative Medicines.
Date | Time
August 19, 2022 | Singapore Time Zone
Who should Attend
- Medical Practitioners
- Traditional Medicine Practitioners
- Ayurveda Practitioners
- Homeopathy Practitioners
- Yoga Practitioners
- Herbal Medicine Practitioners
- Naturopathic Physicians
- Natural therapists
- Business/Practice Managers
- Associations, Societies and Universities
- Oriental Medicine Faculty
- Students and Scientists
- Treatment, Healing Centers and Rehabilitation Houses
- Medical Colleges
- Business Professionals (Directors, presidents, CEO) from traditional medicine market
- Researchers in The Field of Herbal and Traditional Medicine
Why to Attend
Traditional Medicine main slogan is to address the challenges in making a safer, sustainable and affordable system for medication, and health through consolidating the underpinning Alternative Medicine research platforms. Researcher and Expertise who’s in these subjects need in-depth understanding. It’s important to share knowledge with others due to newly generated problem. For that they need a platform to share their knowledge. We could say we create a golden opportunity for those people expose their knowledge through this conference.
- Meet the renowned experts from all over the world
- Build Your Knowledge Base
- Networking Opportunities
- Break Out of Your Comfort Zone
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the respective Supporting Conferences Journals
- Each Accepted abstract will receive a Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by CrossRef
On behalf of the Scientific Wisdom organizing committee, I am honored and delighted to welcome you to International Conference on Traditional and Alternative Medicine which is going to be held in Singapore City, on August 19-20, 2022.
This conference is organized with the Theme: Exploring New Horizons in Traditional & Alternative Medicine. In this event, we will take great pleasure in inviting many doctors from all over the world to present their studies on traditional and alternative medicine such as in homeopathy, acupuncture, traditional medicine, alternative healing system, ancient healing system, etc.
Alternative medicine is a term that describes medical treatments that are used instead of traditional therapies. Some people also refer to it as complementary or integrated medicine. In this new phase of our world, where the population's energy is changing, due to the influence of electromagnetic waves in our lives, the use of this type of therapy is increasing and the need to seek other types of treatments with less side effects for the healing our patients is a major concern today, in order to improve the energy of the entire population of this world, which is affected by the modernization of telecommunications.
Singapore is a sunny, tropical island in Southeast Asia, off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. Singapore is a city, a nation and a state. The organizers of this conference choose Singapore to be hosting this conference because Singapore is the 5th most visited city in the world, and 2nd in Asia-Pacific. In Singapore, there is also a vibrant history and diverse ethnic quarters to discover, along with many family-friendly attractions and lovely public spaces that make visiting this slightly futuristic city worthwhile. Singapore has an excellent public transportation system that makes getting around convenient and easy.
I will be waiting you to be part of this brilliant event of traditional and alternative medicine in Singapore and hope you can join this international colloquium with us and make it successful.
Huang Wei Ling MD
Traditional Chinese Medicine Researcher
Conference Official Brand Ambassador
On behalf of the Scientific Wisdom organizing committee, Siddha Practitioners Association of Singapore & Nalam Siddha Care (Pte Ltd) I am honored and delighted to welcome you to this International Conference on Traditional and Alternative Medicine which is going to be held in Singapore City, on August 19-20, 2022.
Siddha Practitioners Association of Singapore & Nalam Siddha Care (Pte Ltd) are happy to be a part of this International Conference on Traditional and Alternative Medicine which is going to be held in Singapore City, on August 19-20, 2022 as their Official Brand Ambassador.
Dr Nazeera Bhanu BSMS,
Siddha Doctor/ Director Nalam Siddha Care Pte Ltd Singapore
President; Siddha Practitioners Association of Singapore
Organizing Committee Members
Here are some of our Organizing Committee Members
Professor, Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine
Co-Founder, Pacific Essences.
Professor, Xi'an Jiaotong University & University of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
Wei Ling Huang
Medical Acupuncturist and Pain Manager. Traditional Chinese Medicine Researcher.
Our Keynote Speakers and Speakers
- ⇒ Dr. Ian Edwin Cock, Griffith University, Australia.
- ⇒ Sabina Pettitt, Co-Founder, Pacific Essences, Canada.
- ⇒ Prof. Bohdan Wasilewski, Psychosomatic Institute, Poland.
- ⇒ Dr. Masanori Kaneko, Japan Natural & Naturopathic Medicine Society & International Career Support Association, Japan.
- ⇒ Dora Dragoni Divrak, Medical doctor, Acupuncturist & Nutritionist, Italy.
- ⇒ Dr. Nazeera Bhanu, Director of Nalam Siddha Care Pte Ltd & President of Siddha Practitioners Association, Singapore.
- ⇒ Dr. Wei Ling Huang, Medical Acupuncturist and Pain manager & Traditional Chinese Medicine researcher, Brazil.
- ⇒ Prof. Renato Leça, Faculdade de Medicina do ABC (FMABC), Brazil.
- ⇒ Shengtao Huang, Southren Medical University, China.
- ⇒ Xiaoke Qiu, Southern Medical University, China. & More….
- Siddha Medicine
- Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Drugs from Natural Sources
- Emergency Medicine
- Ethnomedicine and Traditional Medicine
- Folk Medicine and Remedies
- Herbal Cosmetics and Nutraceuticals
- Herbal Remedies
- Medical Anthropology
- Medicinal Plant Product/Preparation
- Molecular Biology, Biotechnology and Nanotechnology of Medicinal Plants
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Patents and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in Herbal Medicine
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry of Medicinal Plants
- Quality Control and Marketing of Herbal Products
- Research Ethics in Traditional Medicine
- Toxicology Studies of Plant Products
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Medicine Today: Clinical and Research Issues
- Yoga & Mindfulness
Send your abstract to: email@example.com
- Best Eminent Presentation Award
- Outstanding Speaker Award
- Session’s Best Award
- Outstanding Future Scientist Award
- Best Poster Presentation Award
- Scientific Support Award
- $ 99
- € 88
- $ 99
- € 88
- $ 49
- € 44
👉For Payment Related Issues Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: After payment need to send conference full name and your details (Full Name, Email, Contact Number, What’s App Number, University/company/ institution /lab name, Address, Photography and screenshot of after successfully payment).
Our Keynote Speakers, Speakers and Delegates testimonials-reviews